Join Western Canada’s largest and fastest growing Artificial Grass Company
Are you looking for long term employment with opportunities to advance in a fun and enthusiastic company?
Well you’ve come to the right place! Here at Precision Greens we aspire to provide our customers with the most professional service and workmanship that is second to none in the industry.
Precision Greens has been operating in Canada since 1999 and have pioneered the Synthetic Turf industry ever since. Our company continues to grow and we are searching for energetic, like minded experienced landscapers and synthetic turf installers for our operations across the lower mainland.
We’re currently seeking new positions …are you our next hire?
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Crew Chief / Senior Installer
Looking for a local person from Langley/Surrey with experience in any of the following trades to help in our growing artificial turf installation company, Precision Greens Inc:
– landscape construction
– gutter installation
– or artificial turf installation
It is a unique trade in a growing industry. Our company was established in 1999 and is proud to be the benchmark in quality and service in artificial turf installation. We are currently looking for another Project Manager/Crew Chief to lead an installation team with the construction of these luxury amenities. Applicants must have the following assets/skills:
– A dependable, reliable person who is ready to get after it 5 days a week
– A high level of skill in construction and workmanship with attention to detail
– A good attitude with great interpersonal skills. I.E. Keeping your crew motivated and your clients impressed.
– A high level of organizational skills (responsible for truck, equipment and people)
– A valid drivers license and the ability to get to and from our warehouse in South Surrey/Langley. The ability to drive a crew truck. Project sites all over the lower mainland.
– Welcomes hard work and long hours. There will be a lot of heavy lifting and hard exercise. Strong knees and back are necessary. Hours are long in the Summer but equals out through the winter months, often seeing paid time off in December and January.
Please attach your resume for our review.
We may not be able to reply to all applicants if we are not considering you for the position.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and best of luck! We hope to meet you!